Monday, December 1, 2008

Yoz.. its Monday.. Haiz..
Today nvr get to listen to Cruz Teng
and Pei fen voice.. wHY?? wHY??? WHY??

cuz I misplaced my ear piece.. Awww..
definately inside my room.. whr? i
can't find.. sobz... hopefully..
my mum found it by today... if not.
i gg to suffer like today listening
to old auntie's and uncles radio FM 97.2..

This few days have been chiong watching
dramas.. all watch half half.. Zzzz..
mummy say i always do things half way..
now even drama oso watch half way..
Elderly de words really very accurate muz
learn de k..

Have been watching.. You Xi Nu Wang.. watch
abit find it abit stupid bt still can watch till
episode 7 haha.. den nvr watch le.. Hot Shot..
a very hot dramas nowadays.. bt hoh.. behind
getting more and more sad.. stop watching again..

Now watching channel U gg to show de.. Bu Liang
Xiao Hua.. will be finish it ba.. since so funny..
lol.. really buai tahan..

The nxt drama gg to watch will be.. dunno wad 3 bao..
Zhang Dong Liang and.. and.. who's that girl ah..
hahahahha.. forget it..

Count down 6 days for my Bro wedding..
CYA soon my dearest SIS!!
u know who u are.. i miss ya lots..

No comments: