Friday, November 28, 2008

Yoz.. its Friday lo.. Yea..
this few days.. gt nth much happen
so nth to update la.. so just update
things in my blog lo...

If u ppl often read my blog.. den
shld have notice i change the songs le ba..
Recently fall in love wif this song.. its
so meaningful and sweet..

This songs really can express my feeling now lo..
always feel kind of relieve whenever i heard this
songs.. this few days dar have been working very hard
lo.. already 3 days nvr go home le.. have been
staying @ the work place to finish off his job..
so ke lian.. no blanket no bed.. haiz..

Sometimes i'm thinking.. is he working?? or
he wif other char bo.. lol.. i tink too much..
of cuz i trust him.. BT dunno why.. whenever human tends
to be alone.. they will like to think negative things..

Guess i was in that category too.. i often tot that i'm
a very positive person.. that is why i always can advice
my friendz their problems or this.. bt Really.. You can advice
ppl when they meet problems.. bt wen its comes to "U" urself..
will be ... no comments lo..

If this were to happen last time..
i might just wave goodbye to u..
bt this time round..
i confirm.. i'm no longer the old me..

I have change.. change to Good/bad??
i oso dunno.. bt to u..
it might be good..
Cuz.. i'm still here wif u..
nt my person bt my Heart!!

No comments: