Monday, December 15, 2008

Yeah.. back to work.. Last fri off work..
cuz gt to prepare for my BBQ..lol...
having a long weekend.. slacking and
watching dramas..

Last Fri.. really enjoy myself.. though
abit tiring la.. run here run der..
bt no matter wad..

My Sec Frienz..

Thanks for Coming ya.. really hope ur
enjoy dat day.. any feedbacks let me know
ya.. hahaha.. Thanks for the presents too..
i really love it..


My colleagues

Thanks for coming.. Ur live so far still
willing to come over to celebrate birthday
wif me... Really.. 超感动的.. hehe..


Well.. i go back home den post photos..
hehe..

Ytd dar off day.. we go Jurong point..
the new extension place.. wow.. like mountain
turtle lidat.. i keep wow wow... hahha..
den in the end oso nth to buy so sad.. haha..
anyway.. really nice la..wadever u wan..
cfm can find at der ba..

Den watch movie.. den take cab home.. hehe..

Movie: Twilight
Rating: 4 thumbs out of 5
Comments: Hiya.. i simply too biased la.. the guy..SO HANDSOME!!!
haha.. so cute.. ok la.. i really like the story.. bt hoh.. in the begining
to draggy la.. BT HOH!! WHY NO SUBTITLE!! my english so poor.. hahaha..

No comments: