Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Yr

Wish all my friendz a "Bery" Happy New Year..
a New start wif a new look.. new adventure ahead..
hehe.. Today is New yr Eve.. scare tmr no time to
blog.. so wish all my friendz advance de
New yr.. ltd meeting my lao po..

both of us count down alone.. haha..
her bf having guard duty..
my bf oso dunno wad time finish work..
Christmas eve he can work till 5am plus le..
so new yr eve dun expect too much ya..

Ytd reach home from work.. bro and sis
still not home yet.. so decide to use pc..
be4 my sista come back.. den view alot of
website.. to look for CNY clothes.. start to
look for it earlier cuz.. i can't seems to find
nice clothes outside ever since i started
online shopping..

If i were to purchase online de.. scare cannot
make it for CNY too.. sianz.. den somemore
now is Winter wear.. Zzzz
No clothes to buy..

SUPER SAD >_<

No comments: