Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday lo.. sianz.. ytd nvr work..
now becoming so slack.. morning wake up
keep yawning and yawning..

Ytd have been chionging dramas again..
cuz the show i watching total 50 epsiode..
now already 32 if i'm nt wrong.. hehe..

Ytd morale damn low.. dunno how come my mum
can see my disappointment expression.. ask
me whether dar is working late again izzit..
console me say work more impt.. its okay la..
all sort of things..

Mummy is Mummy.. lol.. like really can read
my mind.. bt i busy watching my drama..
dunno how she can see sia.. den online msn..
friendz ask me eh.. Birthday nvr go out ah.
den offline liao.. sms comes.. Happy Birthday..
Eh.. nvr go out ah.. den Da Sao come back..
Eh.. nvr go out ah..

WAH PIANG really drive me crazy.. Ya ya.. nvr
go out.. nobody go out wif me wad..somemore
the person i wanna spend my birthday with de..
WORKING OT.. how i go out sia..

Haiz.. hope today everything goes well..
Stay Happy YA!!!!!

No comments: