Friday, January 2, 2009

As i mention earlier in the previous post..
Wednesday will be gg to lao po hse..
in the end.. nvr go.. cuz something unfortunate
things happen to my colleagues..

Message for Lao po:
Sry.. sis.. din get to
count down 2009 wif u.. anyway Happy New Yr
to u again Ya.. btw wen u free to take
Christmas Gift from me huh.. >_<


So in the end.. oso nvr go find my colleagues..
den dar col me say at night gg out wif kel they
all to drink.. count down together.. hmm..
dar ask me to go.. so that if he drunk some1 can
help him.. humph.. sway lo.. i be his maria lo..

Having lots of fun over der.. begining tot that
will be gg to the pub whr we use to go for the last
christmas and new yr celebration count down..
so i wear till very "shui bian".. in the end..
eee.. dunno go to Kampong Bahru ah.. all wear till
so pretty and handsome.. except me..

Anyway enjoying the music ppl singing..
so slowly oso forget my attire le.. haha..
Kanna force to drink alot of alcohol..
Zzzz.. the nxt day headache.. eee.. dun like
the feeling man..

No comments: