Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haiz.. holiday come back to work really damn bored man.. why nt the holiday lies on Fri... den having long holiday leh.. hahaha... well.. dat will only happen in dreamland.. well.. anyway today forget to bring ear piece again.. Zzzzz.. whole journey to work was damn bored.. actually my ear piece is with my dar.. ytd go JP wif him.. nvr bring bag.. den everything hold wif my hand.. den dar help me keep ear piece.. den totally forget abt it le.. zzzz.. sad.. den i slp in the bus lo.. since i'm tired too.. den the driver always chiong wan.. den suddenly turn.. i keep knocking my head... though its nt the 1st time.. bt really dun like it k.. hahaha.. bt dat knock really keeps me awake lo.. if nt i might miss my stop...

So soon.. its already Oct.. this month only 1 person i know birthday coming this month... dat is.. MY LAO PO's BF!!! lol.. nxt monday birthday.. lao po still thinking wad to give her surprises on his birthday.. i oso headache liao.. think any plan oso don't seems to work.. haiz.. sianz.. den oso dunno wad to do le.. den i leave everything for dar to think.. hahaha..

No comments: