Friday, October 3, 2008

Yea.. TGIF.. wahahhaa.. learn new words again..
hahaha.. learn this new words from my colleagues..
TGIF equal to "Thanks God Its Friday".. hahaha..

For me.. Yea.. its great finally Friday bt
oso very tiring day.. though nxt day its Sat...
can slp till very late den wen out shopping again...
bt just feel dat sat isn't long enuff for me to rest..

Well.. tmr i gg out wif dar dar mayb catch a movie..
mayb play bowling.. mayb play pool.. mayb....
i got so many movies wanted to watch bt keep crush wif
dar dar.. he wanna watch Connected.. i wanna watch
House Bunny, Eagle Eyes, i think still gt alot ma..
now cannot think.. hehe..

Today gg out wif dar after work eat Claypot Rice..
yummy yummy.. almost every week me and dar will go
der eat claypot rice.. really very nice.. everytime i
take lift.. the moment the lift door open.. i can smell
the smell of the claypot rice.. den my colleagues and
friendz will say i exaggerating.. bt i'm nt okay..
Everytime i wishes can bring my mum go eat.. bt the timing
always clash.. haiz..

Message for Dar:
Happy Anniversary to U too.. love u too muackz..
Sorry i forget.. cuz din notice the date ah..
Hope we can celebrate endless of anniversary..

I WAN THE DS GAMES: ISLAND OF HAPPINESS BUY FOR ME LEH..
WAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments: