Monday, October 6, 2008

Sun

Monday was Vid birthday... so
the day be4 i already ask dar
to help me book KTV to surprise
Vid.. cuz its his 21st birthday ah..
Den lao po wan him to have a memorable
day.. den she keep having headache
thinking wad to do wad to do.. den i help
her think of ktv all this lo..

Den ytd we help him celebrate in advanced..
his BIG DAY~~ hahaha.. me and dar schedule
so tight.. haha.. wake up faster bathe faster
go out meet dar.. in the end.. oso reach
ltr than them.. i already told lao po..
nt to tell him we are gg to meet dem..
Yea.. indeed.. bt when i reach ktv le..
just abt to take out the cake.. they reach le..

-_-" actually i wanted to hide behind the door
de.. sianz..den i keep asking him.. are u surprise
we are here.. he say Ya... din know we are celebrating
wif him.. bt i see like he already know lo..

Den we start singing.. till 6pm leave the ktv off to
eat Kenny Rogers.. me and dar de 1st meal.. hahaha..
morning schedule too tight.. dun hae time to eat..

Mon
Today is a very sad day..
i forget to bring my phone..
oh.. my beloved phone..

In the morning.. do my daily routine..
brush teeth.. bathing.. den blow my hair..
change to my clothes.. start packing my bag..
YET and YET!!! my PHONE!!!!!! i still can happily
waiting for the time to past be4 gg downstairs
wait for bus.. and AGAIN!! my phone..

My colleagues say i'm so weird..
how can ppl forget to bring their most impt
thing which is cellphone.. den i'm thinking..
yea.. indeed.. i oso dunno why.. so careless..
ytd i oso forget to bring vid present.. den
go home take again.. -_-".. why i become lidat
sia.. wad a BAD day!!

No comments: