Monday, September 29, 2008

Yoz.. monday again lo. Zzzz.. haiz.. this few weeks will be busy i guess.. this months one of the saturday nid to come back work.. bt nvm can claim.. bt dunno will do how long only.. den saturday went out wif dar den 6 plus faster chiong to Chinatown meet my colleagues for Singing Sessions.. hhahaa.. dat 10 dollars KTV.. i keep asking my colleagues to faster come faster come.. end up i'm the last to reach chinatown.. hahaha.. den reach liao jiu start singing lo.. sianz.. only 3 hrs nt shiok sia.. den somemore the room so squeezy.. Zzzz.. den cuz we came in late wad.. den our singing sessions should be 7-10 ah.. den become 7-9.45 lidat they off our songs liao leh.. eeee... really very niao... somemore one of the mic gt problem de..

Den going home liao jiu 11 plus le.. watch tv den slack while jiu slp le lo.. den ytd go out wif dar watch movie.. Disaster Movie.. keke.. 12 plus de slot.. dar dar 10 plus jiu col me wake up le.. Zzz.. ppl still wanna slp. sobz... 1st time dar wake me up.. instead of me doing dat.. ok anyway.. reach JP liao.. jiu straight to the movie threatre.. cuz i came late.. hahaa.. me 12 den reach.. movie 12.10 start.. still able to make it la.. den watch finish ard 2 lidat.. accompany dar to eat lunch.. i only eat pan cake cuz nt hungry.. in the movie i eat nachos.. so full.. den jiu go dar hse lo.. See dar dar de bed.. i so happy.. faster jump to bed slp le.. hahaha.. dun care him.. so tired.. the night be4 2 plus den slp.. nxt day 10 plus jiu wake up le.. cfm nt enuff slp wan.. slp till 7pm lidat.. bathe den eat dinner jiu take cab home le.. hehe.. like very bo liao hoh.. hahaha.. den reach home saw my parents watching F1... ah dui.. den i faster sit down watch oso.. haha.. shiok sia.. den i saw the medic so cute wan.. slowly slowly drive his mercedz benz.. like wanna show off his car lidat.. den suddenly he saw behind gt racing car liao faster drove away.. hahaha.. den i tell my sista.. since the medic drove merz liao.. den ambulance should be PORCHE lo.. den my sista laugh at me.. haha.. den entertain me by saying ya lo.. lidat faster ma..

Diaster Movie: 3 thumbs out of 5
Eh.. funny la.. bt some movies din watch lo.. so if u are gg to watch this movie.. is good that you are a hardcore comedy fans.. if nt u dun really understand who they acting.. me and dar some part totally blur.. den they like keep advertising High School Musical.. it really make me feel like watching it oso lo.. overall really nt bad lo..

No comments: