Friday, October 10, 2008

This few days have been thinking..
in order to live a good life really
have to strive very hard and keep
working OT ma??

If we can be like the past.. after
work gg out together having dinner..
chatting.. or even kisses wouldn't
be dat good?

Now i'm feeling like we are back to
army days.. its like ur in camp for
5 days only get to book out on weekend
to meet for outing or even catch a movie..
Waited for two yrs.. finally over..

Yet.. and yet..

Now.. the only difference is... you working
rather than army.. bt ur working hours is
really sucky... bt u seems to enjoy so much..
if having a good life were to become like this..
I rather stay the same as we use to be.. so
this time how long u wanted me to wait for u??
2 yrs? 3 yrs? the whole life waiting??

Ur sms and calling are so swt to me.. bt
wouldn't be better if u can appear infront of me
saying all this swt things to me..

Glad u found a job which u really enjoy it..
i will always be there for u if u nid me k..
Bt pls take a rest if u are tired..

*Message for my jie mei (sa)
Read my post dun gan chiong col me ah..
nth happen to me.. just some feelings..
dun worry ah..

No comments: