Friday, August 8, 2008

Yeah.. finally get my own skins.. haha.. one and only leh.. no 1 will have the same skin as me. LOL!! as if la.. haha.. i nvr really go check.. anyway.. today another bored day.. bt gt MyJiez email wif me.. so still nt so bad.. den morning having heavy breakfast like bee Hoon.. afternoon no appretite sia.. den during lunch time.. were searching for new skins.. bt den can't seem to find suitable wan.. den TA LA!! finally get my own de.. LOL.. den going to 1pm le.. edit halfway my colleagues jio me go eat.. den i anything lo.. come back den start work le.. cannot edit le.. sobz

Anyway nw i done it.. YEAH.. so ya. i finally get the photos from lao po le.. hehe.. See it goes..


The Sun is so bright.. our eyes hardly open.. LOL


New Brige in Singapore.. Henderson Wave.. haha


Looking down from the bridge


Lao po and me



MyJie and Me...

No comments: