Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Haiz.. strange... ever since i change my blogskins.. my post gt problem sia.. won't seems to be appear.. did i change the code wrongly.. hmm.. anyway last sat go out wif dar and lao po to walk walk rite.. den took alot of photos la.. bt all the photos wif lao po de bf so have to wait till he send me den i can post the pic. bt anyway ppl say telok banglah gt new bridge so we decide to go for awalk lo.. den my friend say dat bridge can link to Mount Faber oso.. lol.. i so happy den i go lo.. DAMN HOT.. bt nvm la.. at least i know wad mout faber bt nt as nice as i tot it would be.. so abit disappointed.. bt nvm.. nxt time den walk again wen everything have been constructed..

Stupid me tot i very pro sia.. dat day wear high heels.. leg tired.. bt dun dare to complain.. haha.. haiz.. getting more and more bored.. hoping the economic can change to be better den i have more things to do..

PRAY HARD

No comments: