Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yea.. Its wednesday.. lol.. today feel like time pass very fast.. i do everything le.. see the clock 11 plus le.. normally i 9 plus to 10 jiu nth to do le.. haha.. so bored.. lucky today pass very fast plus today PAY DAY!!!! hahaha.. making my days more brighten up.. lol.. well.. if tmr no changes i will be gg bugis wif my ITE friendz to buy present for birthday gal... den friday go out wif my colleagues shopping.. haha.. i gt alot of things to buy.. shoes, clothes.. lol.. scare nt enuff money at the end of the month again.. jiu sianz le.. so i keep calculate and calculate hope everything goes smooth for me..

Anyway.. my lau po is back wif us.. meaning.. blogging.. hahaha.. suddenly wanna blog again.. this time better dun start half way... bluff me again i teach you wad is the meaning of "DIE" ah.. hahaa.. lol.. ytd meet Myjiez... den pei him see phone... compare prices all this.. today will buy le ba.. hope he already decide wad phone to buy.. den going back home help lau po design her blog.. hmm.. still look abit empty leh.. guess gt time i will her edit again..

No comments: