Thursday, August 21, 2008

YEAH!!! Thursday lo.. 2 more days to my Lovely weekend hahahaha.. oh ya.. today is a very tiring day.. morning wake up jiu feel very gong gong lidat.. haiz.. accumulating the energy i use everyday.. become restless le.. anyway.. i blog to share my Lunchbox ytd.. HAHAHA.. cuz lazy to go buy food ah.. den ask my colleagues help me buy.. LLOL!! eat abit den realise there is a BIG FLY hidden behind the meat leh.. LOL.. heng i gt a bad habit.. be4 i eat i always play wif the food 1st.. if i nvr see i go EAT it.. Ho Sei ah.. hahahaha

Den conclusion is.. I SKIP MY LUNCH LO!!! heng ah.. i gt go out wif my colleagues earlier to buy chocolate and biscuit to eat.. 2nd time in my lifetime there's an insect in my lunchbox.. 1st time COCKROACH!!! EEee.. kns.. Can ppl who work as a chief mind ur hygiene.. pls be clean at all time.. YUCKS!!!

No comments: