Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yea... 8 more days to ... Day.. haha.. cannot say wad is dat..LOL.. ok anyway.. my work load from alot reduce to little peanuts le.. it look like i'm doing back my temp work can care less wad the hack i'm doing..

Damn moody nwadays.. excuse me.. nt PMS ok.. just dat nth to do.. make me feel damn bored.. damn sleepy damn moody.. abit link to frustration...sat going to celebrate my sec friend sch birthday.. hoping nt to see the person dat i hate to see.. cuz i dunno wad will i do.. scarly i kick his ASS!!! hahaha.. nt going in details who the person is.. and why i hate him so much.. bt i can only say its.. HE's an ASSHOLE.. the ass person that i ever came across..

Message for the Ass person:
Make sure u make the right choice.. if u ever hurt my friendz again.. believe me..
you gonna get it from me.. i'm going to make sure i really kick ur ass..

Oh Ya.. almost forgot.. sunday i went to watch Money nt enough II wif my family.. lol.. my second time watching this movie.. cuz Myjiez wanna watch den i pei him watch once den dun wan to be alone in the hse so watch again with my family at lot1.. hehe lots of ppl sia..

Money no Enough II: 4 thumbs out of 5
Hmm.. i give so high cuz its better than part 1.. and those actors act de characters really like most of us.. most ppl will likly to gone thru all this problems.. and really touch in the end.. funny oso.. so Highly recommended.. if you ppl haven watch it

No comments: