Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ytd went out wit dar to bugis..
shop ard.. den pray lo..
actually.. suppose to meet lao po
and david.. bt den david down with
fever.. no choice.. gt to cancel
again.. nxt week den meet up bah..
sianz.. gg out wit her always gt
obstacle de leh..

Anyway.. we went out early as the
day be4 after work.. me and dar meet
for dinner at plaza singh.. den
he bought a necklace for me.. hehe.
cuz the necklace that he bought for me
at taiwan.. spoil le.. sobz..

Den he fetch me home.. i watch my dvd..
he play his wii... when i realise its
too late for him to go home.. he
fall alp on my bed le.. Zzzz.. den
let him slp lo.. he so tired le.. cannot
be forcing him to go home..

So the nxt day we off to bugis without
my lao po and david lo..Well...
wad makes me happy is..
i gt myself 2 clothes.. yeah..
finally get those dresses that i want..
most imptly.. its on sale.. hahaha..

No comments: