Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today went to IT Fair wit lao po and vid..
finally get to meet her le.. anyway..
went to IT show ard 12 plus reach der..
already alot of ppl le.. bt lucky i gt map.
hahaha.. so we din took alot of time searching
the place la.

Went der to get cameras.. keep thinking
which brand to get.. den since alot of my
colleagues say canon good.. and its oso
within my barget.. so i just get dat..
well.. this camera cost me 399... hehe..
well.. i din pay for it.. though i say its
mine. hahaha..


Guess who.. guess who pay for it??
of cuz its my dar la.. hahaha..

He say he always wan a camera bt din get it..
now he should be the 1 happier than me bah..
a person who dislike to smile infront of the
camera wan to get himself a camera.. LOL..
who can believe it.. haha..

After the IT fair went to CK Tang.. gt vid
wanna buy his personal things.. den jiu go
hse downstairs de KSL having dinner..

lol.. dats how i spend the whole day
outside.. haha

No comments: