Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah.. today quite a busy day.. cuz down by 2 ppl.. den i keep chionging... use to slack at lunch time.. bt today i decide to chiong as soon as i finish my lunch cuz today no matter wad have to finish all my work.. den went off early to meet dar for movie.. heehee..

After work i was so worry that i will miss the movie.. cuz i book the slot at 6.45pm.. while ben xiao jie.. 6.20 still in office.. so pro.. haha.. anyway dar oso rushing.. hehe.. in the end i oso reach early than him la.. queue to take tickets and buy pop corn on my own 1st while waiting for him to reach.. by the time he reach 6.50 plus le.. oh ya.. waiting for me.. my colleagues Jonathan is wit me oso.. cuz he meeting his gf at ps oso.. though we watching the same movie.. bt i watch earlier he choose 9 plus de slot and watching at a different cinemas.. glad that i din miss the show.. yeah..



Movie: 12 Rounds
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Comments: I can say i'm really biased.. simply fall in love wit John cena la..
hahaha.. nah.. actual fact its really a nice movie.. dun have so many talking.. most of them is action.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.. i dun mind watching again..

Nxt movie to watch 17 Again

No comments: