Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today is my off day.. wake up even early than usual.. went to the hopsital wit mummy and sista hopefully to reach hospital asap to see my Da Sao.. be4 she went to the operation threatre.. bt keep waiting for so many buses.. still couldn't board the bus.. in the end took 190A to plaza singh.. change to 190 to SGH.. sad to say by the time we reach der.. my da sao already being push to the threatre.. dun get to see her le.. 9am is when the operation start.. glad everyone is okay..

Went back home ard noon.. was damn tired.. 1st thing comes to my mind was slp.. the moment i change my clothes.. jump to bed le.. setting the clock at 2.30.. in the end slp till 4.30 den wake up.. still nt very happy.. cuz i was wake up by the noise of the stupid constructions site..

Our new family member: Brian Teo

No comments: