Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yeah.. Thursday lo..
today is the 2nd day i move to
my bro room.. cuz he move out le.
HUHU!!! 1st day hardly get to slp cuz
very noisy.. nt use to it oso..

Last night room too cold liao..
Zzz.. den plus this few days i keep
chiong DVD!! haiz.. my colleagues lent
me 2 show... say can take my time..
end up ytd say muz return le..
i still left wif 1 more disc haven watch leh.

ANGRY~~ hahaha.. anyway today gg to salon..
wif my colleagues to cut my hair.. yeah..
finally can cut my messy hair le..

Weekend dar too busy le.. our schedule tight
le.. sat he have to work.. oso dunno wad time
finish work..by the time he finish work so late le..
den only can shop to buy his New Yr clothes..
cuz he still haven buy any clothes.. last week only
bought a pair of shoes.. Hope this week he can
finish work early lo..

Message for Dar
Ytd gastric pain.. on MC.. today so fast go back
work le.. hiyo.. muz take care of ur body leh..
hungry jiu go eat.. NAUGHTY BOY~~~

No comments: