Monday, November 24, 2008

Yoz its MONDAY!!! so fast a week have past again..
ard 2 more weeks its my bro wedding day le..

Last fri.. is my coy Dinner and Dance.. lol..
having lots of fun.. nt me la.. cuz i very
anti-social la.. bt see dem play.. i just can't
stop laughing.. well.. its a good day anyway..

Dat day Lucky Draw.. haiz.. really sia.. i'm
born unlucky.. get nth so sad.. bt at least
still gt consolation price la.. if not..
really "liang shou kong kong" lo..

Really not heng enuff lo.. i almost gt the
grand price lo.. bt almost only..
Fated.. haiz.. i still not fated to get that..
eee.. sad..

Sat
Went out to meet dar ard 7 plus.. haha.. late hoh..
got no choice.. WORK big ma.. den go out to have
dinner wif him.. den go see hp.. me and dar..
CHANGE PHONE LO!! we gt the same model.. hehe..
bt dat day only have 1 phone available which is
white color so i take 1st lo.. dar the nxt day den
take.. Black color..

Sun
Dar Finally off.. haha.. den meet him @ 1 plus go to
the shop to collect his phone.. we hang ard the shop
very long.. cuz i nid to transfer all my data to the
new phone.. bt.. sianz.. still miss out alot of photo..

MOST SAD IS!!! I LOST ALL THE PHOTO I TOOK @ D&D..
Awwww...

No comments: