Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yoz.. so long nvr blog le.. cuz this few weeks damn busy busy busy day.. hehehe.. nw lunch time faster blog.. if nt might be nxt week den blog le.. hahaha.. this few days finish work already 8 plus le.. getting more and more late.. today suppose to be my off day pei my girlfriend celebrate her birthday.. so sry.. damn busy de.. so i choose nt to take off lo..hope she doesn't mind.. bt worse is that after work dunno will be able to meet her ant lo... haiz.. for goodness sake.. somemore my colleagues have sch today.. i may nid to cover up for him oso.. jialet.. dunno wad time my work will end.. omg.. God BO PI me man.. hahaha..

Sat fetch dar from work den pei him go raffles cut hair den go his hse meet his parents den off to Science Centre eat Sakura.. BUFFET!!! YAHOO!! the food.. Eh.. nt so bad la.. den after dat go sing songs at dar hse area party world.. until 1 plus.. by the time i reach home 2 plus le.. den no mood to slp liao zzzzz... flip here and der oso dunno wad time den i fall aslp den nxt day 10 plus jiu wake up le.. omg.. though gt 8 hrs slp bt still nt enuff leh.. den gong gong de meet my lao po at hse downstairs bus stop go Plaza Singh.. meet dar der.. den off walking ard eat Meriden de TOFU SOup!!! YUMMY!!! TOFU TOFU... den walk to Far East shop den 6 plus reach my hse der eat dinner.. den jiu sayonara.. haha.. go home jiu slp liao..

Oh ya.. this fri my online clothes come liao... yea.. if nice i post on blog.. ahahaha..

No comments: