Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today ah.. dun really have thing to say bt den feel like blogging so come to post something.. today morning lesson again.. very tired.. as usual late for sch cuz i snooze my alarm till 8 plus den wake up.. den slowly go bath, pack my bag den eat breakfast somemore.. haha.. bt den reach sch le.. lesson oso haven start.. only ard 5 ppl in the class nia.. most of dem nt here yet.. den on the way to sch, joy tell me mich nt coming to sch.. den she dunno how to come to sch.. den ask me whether to come to sch ant... i dunno how to reply her sia.. cuz its up to her decisions ah.. so i say up to her since exam coming.. probably lecturer will be giving tips den she say okay.. she coming.. In the end oso nvr come.. cuz she couldn't find her keys..

Den go to sch... tot will be alone.. lucky at least gladys gt come la.. nt so lonely la.. den today lesson can consider very fun ba.. cuz keep laughing ah.. bt den my mood nt very good la.. nth really happen to me.. bt den very frustrated lo.. guess i still very tired ba.. haiz.. tmr morning again.. hope will be a better day lo..

No comments: