Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Haiz.. today 9 plus jiu wake up le.. nth to do ah.. so watch anime again.. "Da Capo".. nt sure its a good anime ant.. cuz so far i dun find it interesting.. bt den the character very nice so make me feel like continue watching it.. somemore gt second season.. guess its a good anime so that will be able to make second season nor.. den today hae a minor arguement wif my dar.. actually the matter nt very big la.. bt den i make it so big lo..

I dunno wad happen to me la.. bt like wad ppl say mood swing ba.. nt the month thing come ok... its really nt in a good mood.. guess dar oso very xing ku nid to tolerate lidat de me.. haiz.. this few days keep raining.. dunno why sia... though its a very good weather for sleeping bt den when u wanna go out jiu sianz le.. will be thinking will kanna rain ant.. all this.. lazy to bring umbrella oso.. haiz.. i tot december den hae raining season sia.. bt this few days jiu raining le.. i hope tmr will be a sunny day.. though i dun really like hot weather bt at least it will brighten my days..

No comments: