Saturday, July 7, 2007

Today ah.. finally is the hand up draft for MEP assignment day.. den lucky all the hard work nvr waste la.. today late for lesson.. bt nt purposely de.. cuz i already try my best to go out asap... den reach sch at 10am.. haha.. den teacher say wanna check our draft.. lucky wor.. he nvr say i do wrongly or wad.. den at the end of the lesson i ask my lecturer again.. den ask him whether we will get good grades ant.. he say nt bad.. even better than other grp.. WAHAHAHA!! den i happy lo.. den after dat go out wif classmates go eat.. we go PS eat.. haiz.. i go buy Chicken rice.. den i tot they help me remove bone 1 bt nvr wor.. those hu know me know i dun like gt bone de chicken rice.. its either i leave the whole plate der or i just eat the rice lo..

Den my classmates see my face den say i very picky.. each person gt different kind of eating behavior ma.. humph!! den i eat the rice only lo.. lucky the rice still nt bad lo... if nt i really cry liao.. after dat den we go watch Fantastic 4 lo.. erm.. nt very nice.. lucky is watch in the afternoon.. if nt i fall asleep le.. den ah reach home ard 3 plus lo.. den watch anime den fall asleep until 7 den wake up.. cuz i tot i slp time past faster ma.. den in the end dar until 8 still haven book out.. hao xiang cry wor.. anyway again my rating for the movies

Fantastic 4 : 2 thumbs out of 5

No comments: