Friday, April 29, 2011

A new life to start with...

Its been month ever since i start blogging again.. have been busy for few months.. nah.. its more than half a yr busy with the new system in coy... not happy wit it.. but still have to learn to adapt..

Recently start to change my life.. decide not to be so cruel to myself.. sit back and relax abit.. learning from other colleagues learn to relax.. ^-^

Back to my comics life.. my drama life.. finally feel happier.. manage to get home early.. watch my drama and read my fav comics.. really enjoy reading comics.. i could say i can't live without my comics.. my bf can't live without soccer.. LOL!! i guess.. its the same feeling.. so i won't stop him from watching soccer match.. somehow.. i even try to watch soccer with him.. though i feel jealous.. i lost to SOCCER!!!

No comments: