Friday, April 29, 2011

Long weekend ....

Today on leave due to my xiao wang zi (little prince) chinese birthday.. his 1 yr old birthday.. i'm nt sure abt the tradition things.. so i just see wad my mum is busy preparing with... specially order two big kway.. ask the birthday boy to step on it and the parents have to EAT IT!!!! lol..

I really have no idea the reasons behind.. my mum did explain bt i still dun understand so i can't really explain wads going on.. to keep myself occupied... i bring my laptop along to my bro hse.. watch my HK drama.. lol.. here comes the little prince.. keep smiling and grab my laptop keys.. who knows.. he really pluck out wor.. and strange things is.. such hot tempered ppl like me.. no REACTION WOR!!!! perhaps i know this kind of thing can be fixed.. bt i can't believe i still can smile back to him.. till nw.. still trying to fix it.. LOL >_<..

No comments: