Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Joke of the yr

Today ntg much to do.. Able to complete most of the things be4 lunch time.. Which means after lunch time.. I'm quite free.. Not only me.. My colleagues too.. Den talking abt tis toto.. Winning prize very high amt.. Den my colleagues and boss wanna buy.. So i act clever go volunteer to buy nor..

I'm so new to tis 4d and toto things.. Be4 going der .. They even tell me dun be confuse.. Buy toto quick pick not 4d quick pick.. Stupid enuff i heard 4d quick pick instead of toto.. Haiz.. In the end buy wrongly..

They nvr shown any unhappiness faces la.. Just that i'm feeling so paiseh.. How can i make tis terribly mistake.. Haiz.. Hopefully.. One of dem tio la.. Den i won't feel so bad.. Den go back again buy the correct for them.. Haiz.. Too bad the previous transaction couldn't be cancel

No comments: