Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Top Spender Awards goes to MEeee

Haiz.. this few days so tiring cuz one of my colleagues went overseas for holiday.. so shiok.. den today suppose to come back.. bt he feel so tired so today he take leave lo.. den everyday work was like so busy... no time to rest lidat.. though i still have time to surf net at lunch time.. bt just feel damn tiring..

Start mapling again.. cuz new version coming out.. though everything turn out almost the same bt the land and monster very cute la.. guess this time won't play for long oso.. Last sat.. hand itchy.. wanna make over myself.. spend money go extend my hair... lol.. make myself so headache and heartache.. haha... most of my friends who have done it be4 say nth bothering them ah.. doesn't seem to have any impact on them.. bt to me.. haiz.. just can't stop thinking to take out all this fake hair...
bt no matter wad i have to endure till this month end..

FASTER COME my lovely month end.. its torturing me..

No comments: