Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Woo.. today go to work.. so tired.. haha.. lol.. everyday work oso complaining tired.. so make no difference la.. today is april fool day.. i know definately will kanna bluff by someone... bt i still nvr go think abt it.. end up kanna bluff by my colleagues.. he say he din come to work today due to mc.. still tell me whr he put his things so that i can hand over.. nvr think so much so i just reply ok.. den end up he came to office after dat.. kanna bluff.. abit bo liao la.. hahaha..

After work.. went to have dinner with dar at Clementi, the new shopping centre.. tot of having dinner at RamanTen.. bt too many ppl le.. so we go for UNCLE SAM.. eh.. the food average lo.. ao sad i din get to eat RamanTen.. den after dat we go BPP.. buy mouse, mouse pad for my computer cuz my hse very cui le.. wanna buy HP Holder.. look for so many stores.. too ex le.. nvr get any.. sobz..

Den dar fetch me home.. i ask him to help me change to my new mouse.. hee.. optical de leh.. dun play play.. haha.. den after dat we play Wii.. lol.. dar play soccer.. den keep saying the game stupid.. bt he still playing.. haha.. den play bowling.. haha.. i'm the queen of bowling ah.. DAR i wait for u to challenge me again ah.. hahaha.. I WIN HIM!!!! haha

No comments: