Monday, April 20, 2009

The Cats and the DDR

Today so unlucky.. tot waking up early in the morning will be a good day for me.. bt who knows.. the horror came.. as i mention earlier.. today wake up early.. tot that everything have prepare so faster go out to buy carrot cake for my colleagues.. BT carrot cake shop din open.. gt no choice den buy Shui Kway.. den wanna see wad the times is.. as i have transport to work ah.. dun wanna miss it..

SWAY enuff.. too rush to go out.. forget to wear my watch.. haiz.. suan le.. nt that impt la.. at least i din miss the bus.. tot its only the bad day i have.. bt more coming up.. went out to buy lunch fish soup noodles.. on the way back saw this cute kitten.. aww.. so swt.. i wan it so badly.. bt u know. its a wild cats.. my hse does nt allow pets and how to keep it be4 i go back home sia.. so i just quickly walk back to the office.. bt i really want this cat so badly..

My colleagues heard i keep complaining.. den he decide to acc me go back to the place to save for the kitten.. i decide.. KEEP THE CAT 1st..go home den explain.. happily take the empty box.. run out to the place.. the kitten still der.. hehehe.. bt the moment i put down the box.. it quickly run into the construction site.. it hiding in a very small hole inside the construction site.. i can see it body shivering.. haiz.. my colleagues try his best gg into the construction site.. bt no whr to be seen.. Haiz.. super sad de.. go back office lo..

Its not over yet.. finally its 6.50pm shown on my office pc.. nth more that i can do.. so take my bag.. keep my phone go off lo.. happily chatting wif dar.. cuz i'm meeting him for dinner.. very happy go take mrt.. meet dar le.. very happy go have KFC for dinner.. my colleagues msg me say i left my wallet in the OFFICE!!!!!! and today i suppose to get my DDR at JP as i mention in the earlier post.. no ATM cards with me.. no cash wit me.. only junks in my bag.. lucky still have EZ link card with me.. bt dar very swt la.. help me pay for the DDR den give me money take cab home..

Hehe.. thanks Ya.. muacckzz

No comments: