Tuesday, February 24, 2009

These few weeks so damn unlucky..
everything happen just so suddenly..
without giving any warning.. just happen
to fast for me to react...

Its happen just like a drama series..
last week.. went to my friend
hse to take my wii.. fall down
from the stairs.. well.. simply..
miss a step.. bt tot nth big deal
la.. still can walk.. who knows..
the nxt day my leg swollen..
getting more and more difficult
to walk.. have gt no choice..

Go see Chinese Doc.. massage lo..
den dun wan to be too painful..
only tell the doc one side pain..
another nt so painful ignore it..

Den become wad i oso dunno la..
till now still swollen bt nt dat
painful.. still can go work all this.
den here comes my sore throat..
i know its gg to get worse.. so few days
ago keep drinking plain water cum salt..
if not coke cum salt..

The nxt day.. here comes my sexy voice..
can't even speak clearly.. everything i say..
muz be repeated 2 times.. even order food..
the person oso will hear wrongly.. Zzzz..

well.. Summarise all i have to say is..
this week..

NO Fried Food
NO Fast Food
NO Soft Drinks
NO Chocolates

Zzzz.. sobz..

No comments: