Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad luck seems to be chasing me ard
again.. tot this yr would be a good yr
for me.. bt guess.. its nt over yet..

Bad luck just like to stick to me..
nvr gg to give me up...

Ytd receive more than 4 cols from dar..
break records sia.. cuz we seldom chat
on phone.. if we do.. dat will be only
at night be4 he went to slp..

sometimes even forget.. bt since past le..
no point keep talking abt it.. he col me.
say this coming fri bring me go overseas..
though its only malaysia.. bt at least..
travel wit the person i love.. no matter
whr its really fine for me.. feel so happy..

Now everything flip.. my world always turn
upside down whenever i hoping for the things
that i wan it so much.. bt suanz le..

Still feel damn moody.. though the outcome..
u find it unexpected to be happen too..

No comments: