Friday, July 4, 2008

Today is a busy day cuz ever since one of my colleagues resign den we left with 4 ppl only.. den another colleagues went to Taiwan for holiday trip.. nxt fri den come back.. so everything will be done by me and andy... den today afternoon almost all done le.. so i slack awhile den my colleagues send me email ask me to read someone blog.. so i read lo.. this gal is say to be one of the army guy who die suddenly ba.. dun really know how he die.. cuz dat time nvr really read the news just heard from my frienz.. haiz.. the more i read her post.. the more i feel like crying.. of cuz i nvr cry in office la.. i try to control my tears lo.. dunno why i always feel like i have sort of power.. though i nvr gone thru those kind of problems bt somehow i can feel how they feel.. i can understand their pain.. Haiz..

I hope this girl can live happily lo.. though its say easy than done..

No comments: