Monday, July 7, 2008

Saturday ah..cuz have to go work test system.. den nvr meet my lao po for double date cuz tot will end very late.. den my ITE friendz de lao po.. say can wait for me to finish after work.. so i decide to meet them lo..

Den my sweet sweet dar say wanna fetch me to work leh.. unbelievable.. seldom he say those kind of things wan.. den i very happy haha.. morning i meet him at BPP eat breakfast. Macdonald.. den faster take bus to work.. haha.. bus took very long la. sianz.. i should reach office ard 11am.. end up i 11.30 den reach.. den cuz system gt problem.. den i surf web.. till 12 plus den start.. hahaha.. in the end 1 plus jiu finish le. ZZzz... bt nvm.. so went to bugis to meet my lao po.. nt going to say in details whr we go.. cuz wil be damn long winded.. bt i accompany lao po buy clothes to wear for work.. den she really buy alot.. haha.. 5 pieces can u imagine.. lol.. keep attacting me to buy oso.. jialet.. haha.. den jiu go home.. ard 9 plus go home lo..

Sunday.. went to catch movie wif my jiez(dar).. hehe.. always wanted to watch de movie "HANCOCK".. den walk ard jurong point.. Boring place.. bt gt my jiez ard.. go anywhr oso happy la. CHEY!! haha... Glad to have my jiez by my side..

Hancock: 3 thumbs out of 5
Haiz.. abit disappointed leh.. its nt as good as wad i tot it will be.. bt i still laugh alot in the movie la... simply love Will Smith movie.. Jia You!!!

No comments: