Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yea.. today finally its fri le.. can rest le.. haha.. recently become buzy le.. so everytime go home.. tired.. den today ah.. very sway lo.. go out buy lunch den come back found out inside gt cockroach.. den few days ago.. my boss say he went out wif colleagues oso gt cockroach.. they just remove the cockroach den continue to eat. i was like YUCKS!!! den today my turn sia.. heng i haven eat ah.. den my work place gt 1 auntie help me go back refund the money lo.. lol.. i say nvm she keep insist.. den say muz let dem know wan.. den say wan to help me get back double of the money.. in the end.. she come back give me 3 dollars lo of the original money lo.. anyway.. its alright la.. in the 1st place i dun intend to go back ah.. anyway i gt take photo of it.. bt today can't post it.. cuz my USB lost le.. haiz.. i sad lo...

Haiz.. Dar today nvr book out.. sianz leh.. no 1 pei me go eat... tmr going to queenstown wif dar and lao po and vid.. go buy CNY clothes.. sianz haven buy yet.. this few days always past by ps ah.. den saw this fashion gt new clothes.. den feel like buying leh.. so nice.. end up i see the price i walk off le.. 35 dollars for such a simple tops.. somemore its THIS FASHION leh.. cannot be sell so ex de ba.. tmr if i manage to buy clothes dat i like den i will post to blog.. provided wif the cockroach photo...

No comments: