Monday, January 28, 2008

Haiz.. sianz.. this weekend still cannot find any clothes dat i like.. so no photo to upload.. i guess will have to wait for my online clothes to arrive den wear dat for CNY ba.. hopefully arrive earlier lo.. anyway Sat go out wif lao po they all go Queensway go buy Dar clothes.. end up.. he din buy any of dem.. instead.. vid is the one buying lo.. haha.. den today go Jurong point.. to find any nice clothes or bags.. NOPE!! dun hae.. none of dem i like.. den i step into 77th street to see bags.. haha.. funny lo.. each bag i see the price increasing.. from 39.90 to 59.90 WAH.. haha.. den i nvr buy lo.. i won't spend above 40 for a bag.. oh YA.. i cut my hair ytd.. my Hairstylist cut for me wan.. i like her skills.. i just say i wan to cut.. she help me think of a design.. hehe.. i will upload the photo.. plus the cockroaches wan..




No comments: