Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wah.. today very sway lo... leave hse at 8am cuz 9am gt class ah.. den normally half an hr can reach le.. den i thinking.. oh ya.. today raining.. cfm alot of ppl.. so i go out early.. end up haiz.. same.. i take 961 ah.. from Dunearn road jam till i reach sch.. -_-" den i msg my classmates ard 8.30am.. see he wake up already.. he just wake up.. end up oso reach sch early than me.. i was like WTH... haiz..

I tot lidat over le wor.. end up.. go to the nxt lesson.. Having group assignments.. bt we can;t get to choose our own members.. sianz 1/2.. dun really like my group.. i complain alot.. reali.. bt the lecturer no reaction.. wah piang.. haiz.. den suan le.. ren ming lo..

Den go home.. happy leh.. cuz 1st time go back home from sch by bus 961 gt place to sit.. bt den.. reach the destination liao.. i realise NO BELL!!! WTH.. the bell only available in front if nt its near the door.. den i very frustrated lo.. no 1 give way for me to alight the bus.. den i kanna stuck 2 more bus stop den i anyhow push to alight lo.. sway enuff.. so many ppl yet no 1 alight the same stop as me.. by the time i alight its already at Ministry of Defense lo.. den i dun hae sense of direction ah.. so i walk back to the BPPS den take 184 home.. den reach home #%$*^#%&#%#$%! to my dar and my family.. hahaha.. nw feeling better le.. hahaha

No comments: