Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ytd go Suntec wif dar dar.. go walk walk.. play arcade..and den go taka eat fried noodles.. finally have the chance to eat le.. den go home le.. the journey from orchard to dar hse very long wor.. so inside the bus me and dar fall asleep le.. haiz.. most jialet is slp liao wake up still haven reach the destination -_-"...

Finally reach dar hse le.. we go play set games.. hahaha.. den we go hse downstairs buy snack for dar to bring inside camp.. den saw the bag i like.. wow.. hehehe.. was very happy when the salesperson told me the price.. cuz its cheap lo.. bt den dar say tmr den buy lo.. cuz tmr den gt my pocket money.. bt den.. i really like it.. den dat wan last 1 le.. den he see me nt very happy.. he go back buy the bag and give me.. hehe..

Well.. today gg to sch le.. abit excited oso.. cuz there will be new classmates coming in... hope to know a good friendz der.. ^_^

No comments: