Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shopping day

After so many weeks of OT... decide to cheer up myself by shopping and eat abit costly food.. haha.. bought 300 over bag for myself.. colleagues say dun really suit me.. haiz.. one of my colleagues understand me so well.. he said.. i buy for the seek of buying.. which means i just wanna buy without thinking i really like it ant.. my mentality say i muz buy something hm.. so i just buy it.. hahaha.. guess abit correct la..

When he say that i oso shock.. well sound so true.. bt i like it la.. though nt really fall in love in 1st sight la.. buy shoes.. open another bank account for savings... ohh.. this month really a good month.. haha..

This few weeks or i should say month.. have been watching drama.. everyday facing computer... if not laptop.. if not PSP.. makes my eyes sight getting tired and blur.. Zzz.. guess.. should stop watching long hrs for drama.. today lunch time even nearly feel like falling aslp while eating.. hiyo.. dunno wads wrong wit mi sia..

No comments: