Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The bad news

there was 1 chinese saying.. Good news dun spread.. Bad news spread thousands miles away.. Haha.. Something lidat la.. Wad i'm trying to emphasize is.. Bad news spread very fast.. You will be surprise everybody already know.. Haha..

Well.. Though tis is my personal blog bt something still can't be mention in blog.. Its not like everything i can pour all my feelings in my blog.. Bt nvm.. All i can expose is.. Its abt my job again.. Its not dat i dun like my job.. Just dat things dun always goes by wad you wan it to be.. Sometimes.. Just freaking you out.. Though its expected it will happen sooner or ltr.. Bt it just happen so suddenly..

Guess its my turn soon.. Guys its not being sack k.. Just dat mayb i will be the nxt person to give the letter to the mgmt.. Not sure wad i'm i going to do if i choose tis.. Bt guess now i shld really start thinking it.. Tinking of gg back to sales line.. Mummy say me crazy.. Infact.. My family all say me crazy..bt guess dats my interest bah..

Few more hours back to work.. Kinda bored.. Really no morale to work.. Most of us keep giving excuses for not coming to work or faking illness to take mc.. Say say only la.. We nvr do it.. As usual doing job.. Talk crap.. Really miss the olden days.

No comments: