Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boring Life

Last time use to blog daily.. now have become blog weekly or even never blog.. cuz i really have got nth to share anymore.. as i mention earlier in the previous post.. i have come a very boring person.. seldom go to shopping mall due to online shopping... after work already feel so damn exhausted.. wanna play games.. watch variety shows..
its like everyday doing the same thing... so boring..

Weekend finally come.. also doing the same thing.. play games.. stay at home.. the only difference is that.. dar will be beside me.. playing with me.. other than those weekday i will be alone facing with my lappy...i shall name my lappy as 张小蓝.. haha..
since she is so close to me.. shld give her a name.. dun ask me why she muz be a gal why not guy and how shld i determine the sex.... i wan it to be a gal.. den its a gal.. no arguing.. hahhaa.. sound abit crazy..

Every soft toys on my bed sleeping with me.. all have names.. gt time i will intro la.. haha..

Oh Ya.. last weekend finally get to watch UP the movie from some application.. its nt as touching as the radio and newspaper said.. bt i kinda like the way they show how this Mr Fredrickson lead his life wit the wife.. and their dreams all this.. soo sweet..

No comments: