Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Good and the Bad

This few weeks me and dar change our image to 宅男宅女.. cuz i gt alot of debts to pay.. den have to really spend very carefully lo.. clothes oso cannot buy le.. sobz.. thats my toughest part.. handphone bills.. internet bills.. laptop installments..really cuz me a bomb.. both hundred over.. so every month roughly spend 4 hundred for bills bah.. ZZzz..

This yr market so jialet.. dun expect for pay rising as long u are stil on the job.. u should be happy enuff bah.. dats wad ppl ard me keep saying.. bt they themselves leaving.. i dunno why.. really miss the old days in the company.. bt.. i know we can't look back anymore..

this two weeks have been chionging maple wit dar.. finally chiong to lvl 30 plus.. bt our account kanna hack again.. hmm.. i really dunno wad wrong wit it.. last time i rmb alot of ppl know my pw.. bt none of them playing ah.. its already the 3rd time my account been hacked.. this time even involved wit my dar.. his account oso hack le.. my friends who know abt this ask me to create a new acc.. cuz no point using the same acc.. even i change pw.. it wil still happen again..

Since dar decide to create new acc.. den i follow lo.. nw back to noob lvl again.. damn sianz.. bt okay la.. still gt dar wit me la.. bt we train till abit sianz le..

Just nw went to market wit dar.. saw 2 persons that i have not been seeing them for a long long time.. erm.. i manage to siam 1 of them.. cuz dunno wad to chat wit her oso.. den somemore she is wit the bf and sista.. while gg back saw my pri sch 10 yrs of friends.. haha.. dun even know we are still friends cuz we nvr been close ever since sec 1.. haha.. anyway.. glad to see she is happy..


Movie: The Hangover
Rating: 4 thumbs out of 5
Comments: alot of talking at the beginning.. erm.. guess they are trying to explain why they are gg to Las Vegas.. well..the trip to Las Vegas when they totally forgotten wad the hell its happening the last night really hilarious... really CRAZY..

No comments: