Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today ah.. finish work ltd than the usual weeks.. so bored in the afternoon.. nth to do.. den really feel like falling asleep.. den wanna do internet bt scare kanna catch so decide sitting der check filing lo.. bt MORE sianz lo.. anyway nt really happy this few days cuz dar going taiwan soon.. just becuz of this STUPID MAS Selamat.. dar cannot book out wor.. always nid to go somewhr guard.. den finally change rules le.. guard for 16 hrs den off 1 day.. den off oso hard due to some reasons.. Hiyo.. really hardly can see him le lo..

Lao po wanna jio us this coming sat to orchard bt dar cannot make it.. der goes.. me and lao po de meet days have to drag again.. haiz.. ur muz be wondering why muz my bf go den i can go.. the main reason is.. me and lao po go out always drag our bf along.. since both of them can get along too.. bt if i were to go on this sat means she and her bf and me alone.. EXTRA LEH!! my boring sat approaching soon.. sad...

No comments: