Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ytd ah.. after work go out wif my Mdis classmates..michelle, gladys,irvin.. den others say after supper den meet all this stupid excuses la..den we wait for gladys de bf come den go watch 9.45pm de Warlords.. i tot will be very sianz.. cuz i nvr like to watch those war show.. den quite interesting la.. den after the movie 12plus le.. den gladys bf drive us to newton eat den meet andrew der... den talk until 1.30am lidat i go off le.. cuz very tired lo...

Today ah.. me and dar go meet vanessa to go watch movie again.. den cuz sat alot of ppl ah.. so we go early to buy tickets lo.. den we bought 3.35pm de tickets.. den still very early ah.. so we go Swensen eat.. dar de friendz work der.. hehe.. den plus my birthday ah.. i gt to eat free ice cream haha.. den she give me a ballon rose so nice..after eating den we go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks.. hehe.. den after movie off to cineleisure eat Kobayashi den walk ard jiu go home lo.. haha..







Dar buy for me the present.. my Fav S.H.E advertise de watch.. Woo.. I LOVE IT!! hehe..




My sista and bros buy me de Nina Ricci perfume.. hehe..



lao po and her bf buy for me the present.. TY VERY Much.. hehe




At Swensen.. ^-^



Warlords: 3 thumbs out of 5
Hmm.. i find their strategic is good.. though its abit cruel.. most of dem die.. bt den we manage to win the war.. dun really like the ending.. cuz all of dem die.. i dun find the movie boring.. so overall i consider nt too bad..

Alvin and the Chipmunks: 4 thumbs out of 5
VERY CUTE and VERY swt..chipmunks which can sing so well.. dance all this.. love their songs too.. Shocked that theodore voice were Jesse Mccartney voice.. love it.. nice storyline.. willing to watch again.. haha

No comments: