Friday, September 7, 2007

haiz.. already start working for 1 week plus le.. still nt very used to it.. plus my boss de sort of secretary quite biased.. today ah.. cuz my bosses and secretay gg to eat outside wif other departments bosses.. so we delay our lunch time to 1pm instead of 12.. den ah.. we go off at 1 plus.. den come in quite 2.06pm. den the secretary angry and say no matter wad 2pm have to start working le.. dun care wad time we out or etc.. den she say she say this alot of times le.. bt den its the 1st time i hear she say lidat wor.. i'm new staff lo.. still dunno yet lo..

Den she say me only leh..den my another colleagues walk in.. she only say him abit nia.. nt like me so fierce lo.. eee.. cruel.. den tmr sianz.. nid to do shifting.. my big table no more liao.. sobz.. gt to move to small table.. hao ke lian.. haiz.. recently so busy.. come back home already so tired le.. my fav drama "corner with love" still haven watch finish sia.. stupid youtube keep having error wan.. haiz.. tired.. hope tmr will be a better day!!

No comments: