Saturday, August 4, 2007

Haiz.. so fast today fri le.. last night just finish copying my impt notes only.. sianz.. nt sure can memorize or understand all this be4 exam lo.. somemore nw only left so little time.. really get abit worry le.. ytd i think alot.. cuz i love to draw so much den i always wanted to improve my drawing.. so i was thinking whether to take the lesson ant.. since its only 4 lesson.. each lesson per week.. though abt ex.. 4 session $45.. somemore i go alone.. hehe.. Some1 pls.. give me some advice..

Anyway dar ytd book out le.. haha.. so happy.. bt we nvr get to meet la.. cuz so late den book out.. den tired la.. both of us dun wish to travel.. den say hao today gg to meet.. so nw while waiting i post my blog nor.. haiz. pray.. hope my last two papers can pass lo..

I will be posting my works ltd.. pls help me look.. if still can make it.. den can i join manga drawing?? pls advice..

No comments: