Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today is wayne birthday.. last night at 12am i send him msg bt he din reply.. guess he change no? or he sleep le ba.. well today i gt nth to do sia.. so fast my holiday left wif 1 week nia.. very sianz.. wanna go out.. oso dunno whr to go.. den most sianz is go out still nid to spend money.. i nvr work le leh.. my ex colleagues oso nvr col me for the results.. anyway i oso abit lazy.. dun wish to go back work sia.. haha..

Just nw in the afternoon.. gt chance to chat wif my ite frienz.. shirley and jg.. haiz.. dunno wad happen to dem.. shirley and yayi use to be very close friendz den nw become lidat.. i'm no longer wif dem.. so wad kind of situation is.. i really dunno.. and can't help any of dem.. anyway ah... very happy to chat wif dem.. den shirley and jg oso very funny.. haha.. really brighten up my days... den today oso playing the 9dragon games again.. die 3 times wor.. pek chek..

No comments: